Thursday 18 December 2014

Roll Over Lay Down (1985}

Rolling on in the same old way
Like a mean old alligator in the bay
I've got everything you could want or need
I've got you girl in the pocket of my jeans

It's the Springtime and I'm full of love
I've got wings I must look like a dove
I've got claws where my feet used to be
If you're going to get me come over and be my dream

You're a fright girl but you got style
You're all right girl you make me smile
I bet you could string me up well and good
Here's luck to you if you think you should

That's an old trick I've heard it said
You've got Johnny B Goode inside your head
You don't go for me but for some other guy
I'm just sat here, waiting for the turn of tide

ROLL OVER LAY DOWN
ROLL OVER LAY DOWN
FIND A PLACE ON THE GROUND
WHERE WE CAN ROLL OVER AND LAY DOWN















No comments: